Tuesday 31 May 2011

My trip to Geneva

Hello I am called Angelina Joseph, I am 17 years old, I am from Tanzania.  I am very happy with the journey here what makes me happy is just to fly because I have never been on a flight and this is my first time.  We are very happy to see different kinds of people, this is my first time as well. I have enjoyed the food and the drinks which was served on the flight by the hostess. I was very afraid when I walked on the escalator for the first time - I jumped on it!!

I am even surprised by the buses in Geneva we don't have them in Tanzania.  I am feeling good about tomorrow's event. Tomorrow is my chance to talk about child domestic workers - I'm not afraid.  I have been enjoying this evening meal the type of food I had today is very nice it's the same as the type of food I have in my country (spaghetti and pork).


2 comments:

  1. I am very happy that you are finding this experience so exciting! I am sure you all will do a very good job expressing the views of child domestic workers!
    I wish you all the best!
    Mariela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will bethinking of you annd praying that this wonderful trip will achieve all that you hope for.

    ReplyDelete