Tuesday 31 May 2011

Just like a dream

Hello I am called Angel, I am from Tanzania, I am a representative of child domestic workers at the ILO conference in Geneva.  My trip was very fantastic it was like a dream because I never thought I would come here to meet with the people from Anti-Slavery and Children Unite and my fellows from different countries - the Phlippines and Costa Rica.  And just to the see the ILO and meet ILO members. As the time goes I become more comfortable with the care and treatment I'm getting from my team members and colleagues.  Today was very good because I met with the people from Oak Foundation and I have only seen their names on my visa papers!!  I'm a bit worried about tomorrow because I'm going to meet the official members in high positions.  But I believe that I will be able to express the opinion of child domestic workers, I will be understood and they will take action on our recommendations and our opinions.

I think God will help us and we will be able to make it.

Thanks

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment